All 4 Youth & Community Set To Deliver Their 100th Youth Engagement Project
In January 2016 All 4 Youth & Community are planning to begin the delivery of their largest project to date. The aim of the project is engage with 16-24 year olds and provide them with a positive experience of education, community work and a range of sporting and lifestyle activities.
The project will target 5000 young people from all across the city.
24 months project starting Saturday 9th January 2016 and completing Saturday 13th January 2018. The project will have a team of 46 volunteers delivering each week to ensure its success.
- 168 litter picks (7 each month across Birmingham – 50 project participants in each litter pick in partnership with Birmingham City Council)
- All 4 Youth & Community Football League (16-18year olds) – Every Saturday 10-6pm (18 teams)
- All 4 Youth & Community Football League (19-24year olds) – Every Saturday 10-6pm (18 teams)
- All 4 Youth & Community Indoor Cricket Project (16-18year olds) – Every Saturday 10-6pm (16 teams)
- All 4 Youth & Community Indoor Cricket Project (19-24year olds) – Every Saturday 10-6pm (16 teams)
- Fitness sessions and individualised nutrition plans –Every Sunday 10-4pm (150 project participants per week)
- 84 walk & talk sessions (1 every two months across the city with 50 project participants)
- 84 Drug, community and social awareness classes – (1 every 2 months in each area with 40 project participants in each class)
- Self-defence classes (16-24 year olds) – every Tuesday and Thursday 7-9pm (36 project participants at each class)
- Job club – Every Saturday 12-1pm (personal statements/CV writing/job searches/interview preparation)
- Volunteer and mentoring opportunities within the project and related community work sessions delivered by All 4 Youth and Community
- Guest speakers from local college regarding education opportunities and progression routes
- Master class sessions with sporting ex professionals
- Trips to St Georges Park to watch the England’s men’s and women’s teams train
- Opportunity to take nationally recognised qualifications such as FA and ECB Level 1 coaching awards.
If anyone is interested in participating in this project and would like to help with sponsorship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you can follow @All4YouthCIC on twitter to get more updates.