Are Tinder lower? ute ago Tinder are a location-based personal lookup portable

291

Are Tinder lower? ute ago Tinder are a location-based personal lookup portable

Finally up-to-date one minute before: Tinder try a location-based social browse cellular software that encourages correspondence between mutually interested customers, allowing paired people to talk. The app is mostly put as a dating software.

No problems detected at Tinder

Tinder troubles in the past a day

At the moment, we’ve gotn’t found any troubles at Tinder. Are you having issues or an outage? Keep a note within the statements area!

More Reported Difficulties:

all I’m stating is register on tinder go through the 27 to 37 age bracket alcohol junkie female w 2 different baby daddies and a job handling highest schoolers and crackheads at a jack in the box this is obtainable 1 girl “men” appreciate runs out, your daily life will stop, don’t waste it in a single ***

cosmo ‘acab’ bone (@cosmob0nes) reported 9 days ago

How come people on tinder hold informing myself we ‘look like difficulty’

Ulysses Spam (@peedintheshower) reported 9 hrs ago

Tinder ladies want someone to become mean in their eyes. Issue is, I’m a fairly good man,

quentin (@quentinhoooo) reported 12 many hours ago

My tinder has been busted for months I’m weeping

emily (@manuelHighlife) reported 14 many hours ago

@ShouldBeRichard @Tinder Binaryunlock on Instagram assists you to correct your bank account

(???`) (@narrownostrils) reported 14 hrs ago

instead of tinder finding hook ups but im on tinder looking for you to definitely fix my garbage convenience

“allie” 2.0 (@lactaidlover888) reported 15 hrs ago

I believe it could be a decent outcome that i’m prohibited from tinder bc the very last times i caved in and redownloaded a man superliked me personally however continued everything I considered at the time was actually the very best day of my life following I managed to get my personal heart broken time after time for a year

Chris (@BodakBoca) reported 15 hrs ago

@JohnnyNeff Gay people. All you do was crash vehicles and swipe leftover on Tinder.

sad bih (@brutalfvck) reported 16 hours in the past

talked to sum man on tinder for just two days and i’m confident i’m crazy. starting to imagine i’m the challenge ??

vinny (@pabstbluemeg) reported 17 hours back

really does tinder know they will have the worst software concept ever before or perform they simply pretend think its great does not freeze every 4 mins

@DOMOCAPITAL No, but because Tinder does not bring exchangeability problem.

Wade (@SassyRedpants) reported 17 hrs back

I will render a tinder In my profile It will have “I ACTUALLY DO HAVE NO STAR BATTLES LEGO SIZES” “I HATE MAPLE SYRUP” “YOU WILL FIND NEVER DIED IN A FAKE vehicles CRASH” Should you get why I mentioned this recall I favor you

Crewshul? (@Crewshul) reported 18 days ago

i applied to including 20 jobs smashed and also the chick whos deleted the woman tinder 100 circumstances i super like each and every time she comes back was actually functioning lol

G?? (@kinkylittlepea1) reported 18 days ago

Matter for on the web SWers: carry out creators typically have an agreement for employed w low expert collaborators? example tinder dates that “want to help with making content” in that case precisely what do your usually placed on it? I do want to generate one thus I can make money from my slutty post vaccine level

cowboy small (@arloschneider) reported 18 days ago

kollin with a k was a child i paired with on tinder freshman year which i produced observe oh hello beside me in my dormitory room for 15 minutes before recognizing he looked the same as the son I would merely separated with the we generated my personal roommate ask your to go out of but he remaining his sweatshirt

chichikk (@ChichikkWow) reported 19 several hours ago

I can’t would tinder anymore I simply wanna fulfill anybody while operating at my yard store tasks who drops in deep love with myself like i’m in a florist AU on Ao3

?conn? (@connkavanaghxo) reported 19 hrs ago

the total amount of hours i’ve lied to males on tinder stating i was dealing with college or university assignments whenever i’m in fact lying in sleep eating my pounds in edibles

Anaid??? (@cheekennoogets) reported 21 many hours ago

My personal ex unrivaled with me on tinder these days. suggests he’s ultimately progressing, he’s finally matchmaking once again. He should not can become pleased when he left me personally very damaged.

toradora the explorer (@baileyzindel) reported 21 many hours ago

i want to making a tinder visibility merely therefore I can arranged my biography as “aromantic but maybe you can correct me”

Miguel17_SexyMF (@Miguel17_IDGAF) reported 23 time ago

There’s a problem on Tinder in the event that you place in the biography “i free mature dating Australia acquired a huge ****” it’ll fit you up with a number of babes. Like legit they want to fix that ??

WazzaTheWasp?? (@WarrenHobbs88) reported 23 many hours in the past

@J4CKMULL we see that tinder premium was functioning

pitboy (@MRD4LE) reported 23 time ago

The catboy picture of pitbull has not made my personal tinder have more fits I do believe this thing are damaged

KAS?Y (@bitpixi) reported 23 days in the past

Each time Duncan had been employed and mightn’t see a coding address on StackOverflow, he’d need my personal Tinder, right-swipe on every engineers to inquire about it and would get the answer faster than however asking his buddies. THIS is how you have a woman’s reply-guys on the internet.

an (@an57617937) reported past

CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM KINDA CRACKED with OLD-MAN ON TINDER SADGE

Somethingn’t employed?

Be sure to tell us exactly what concern you’re having with Tinder:

• Check in
  • On Line Qualities
  • App Crashing
  • Microtransactions
  • Glitches

Thank-you for any report! When you yourself have any methods or frustrations you would like to share, please keep an email for the feedback section!