Here are 3 incredible Ancient Indian Beauty Secrets that every modern women must know
Saffron is known as the most expensive and rare spice to purchase. However, it is worth it the price by its properties and uses. Saffron has been known to enhance a person’s skin tone. Saffron has many advantages to your skin.
The advantages to Saffron are
- That it aids in the removal of Tan
- Get Saffron and infuse in malai or milk cream overnight
- Combine the mixture in the morning and then smear the concoction on the tanned skin area.
- Tones the skin
- Grab the necessary quantity of rosewater and then mix the rosewater with the saffron until it gets to the colour of Saffron.
- Put a cotton bud in the mixture and pat on face.
- Aids in brightening skin
- Grab small strands of saffron and infuse in milk for 30 minutes.
- Then add sandalwood powder and combine with the mix.
- Smear the pack on face and then leave on for 15 to 20 minutes and then remove after that time with water.
The advantages of Honey are:
- That it aids in the curing burn scars
- Smear the raw Honey to a burn scar because Honey has antiseptic and healing properties.
- Putting honey a burn frequently can yield a reduction in scarring than typical.
- Honey can provide a flawless skin
- Combine honey with malai, chandan, besan and rose oil to create a face-mask.
- Smear the mixture on your face and neck.
- Leave it to dry and peel off sometime afterwards. It eliminates all impurities on the face and the facial skin soft and smooth.
This ingredient is unquestionably crucial in Indian culture.
The advantages of Turmeric are
- That it aids in shrinking stretch marks
- Combine turmeric with besan and yogurt.
- Smear on the stretch marks.
- Turmeric’s properties aid in lightening the stretch marks.
- Tumeric can shrink wrinkles
- Get rice powder, raw milk and tomato juice.
- Combine them with turmeric to create a paste.
- Smear the substance on your wrinkles and leave it untouched until it becomes dry.
- Tumeric can remedy cracked heels
- Combine coconut oil with Tumeric.
- Add this blend to your cracked heels before you take a bath and leave on for 15 minutes.